Thursday, September 6, 2012

Batman's betrayel section 2


Black is all Batman saw. He had been shot in his heart. He knew many different types of methods to slow down the  heart, but it would be hard to make his heart pump again in the situation that he was in. Then he remembered that there were two gun shots. The woman was most likely dead. He kept trying to reach his com link but it was to much for his body and after a while he began to drift. "MASTER BRUCE!!!!!!!!". He was awake. He was in The Batcave. "Is that you, Alfred? Ho.... how did you know I needed help?"Bruce said. "I put a pulse reader in your suit. When it started to drop I tracked you down and brought you back hear."said Alfred. "You've been out for two week's, sir.You would have died if I hadn't got you at the time I did. I'ts not everyday you can do heart surgery. I wanted you to where that body armor Mr. Fox gave you.". "The woman I was trying to save is dead, Alfred. I can't fail like that again. I thought I had a edge over my enemy's. But now, I'm seeing that fade away.". "You can always get things back. Even you're level of darkness. Also sir, Ms. Gabby called while you were out. It turns out Bob has been posing domestic threats on her. I've tracked the call for you. They're in a apartment building on Cardner Blv. She sounded quite urgent.". "Where's my suit, Alfred? I need to go stop this. Lock the directions into the Batmobile.". "With all due respect sir, You are still healing from a shot in the heart. I could however transfer the direction's to the G.C.P.D. and have them end this madness." "NO. There could be a bigger picture that might I have to handle on my own. Carol Gabby and Bob Simon are both workers at Wayne tech.. The reason Bob might be posing domestic threats on Carol is because he wants her do something for him. Something that might have to deal with Wayne tech.. They both have access to the science division of the building. If it has anything to do with that part of the building it could be dangerous. But I also have the codes to the building. And it would be very long to transfer codes like that. So I need my suit, please. With or without Body armor.". "Very well, sir. I shall fetch your tights.". Once Alfred got the suit Bruce was off. He parked the Batmobile behind the apartment building and planned out his tactics. Batman decided to go threw the window. "You better do as I say! Or else your going right out that window. I heard you call that rich guy!" said Bob. "Please I'll give you what you want. Just let me go." said Carol. Bob slapped her. Right then Batman crashed threw the window. He punched Bob in his gut. Once Bob fell to the floor Batman began to interrogate. "WHY DO YOU NEED HER, YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP?!!! I'll EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!". "I'm not tellin you nothin." said Bob. This made Batman very angry. He grasped both of Bob's legs and crumbled them. Then he took Bob's head and ripped all his hair out and crippled his nose. "ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Bob crying. "The Russian Mafia was in a downfall after there recent battle with Maroni. They turned to selling weapons as there main thing until they could get back up. They decided to steal weapons from Wayne tech. and sell them . Covering up there tracks by making it seem like a new weapon import for the company. But when they did it they didn't have any codes to get in. I was in the building at the time and forced me to give them the codes. Then they got into Mr. Fox's weapon division and stole most weapons. I got money for helping them. Since Mr. Fox doesn't like me that much and since I all that money I decided to quit my job and finally get engaged with Carol. But it turns out she never heard about what happened and today when she saw it on the news she was about to try and trace the weapons but then I..... well then you came.". "What else do you know?" said Batman. "N....AGGHE!!!. Bob was shot dead. "Move!!!!!" shouted Batman. He grappled out of the building. He saw the killer. it was Deadshot. Batman was trying to catch him but Deadshot shot his grapple. Batman was falling to his doom. He got his Batmobile caller and called the car just in time. He hurled into the car but no bones were broken. "ALFRED!!" he said when he got back to the cave. "Yes, master Bruce." Alfred said. "Deadshot's teamed up with the Russian again. Turn on the news." Bruce said. Alfred turned it on. "This just in, Deadshot has killed 40 people in one minute." 

1 comment:

  1. Phillip, I'm really proud of you and this blog. It's come a long way.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors